Hi everybody, hope you can help me with this. I will launch my online store 1st of November. I live in Spain. My suppliers are all US companies and I will dropship only to US citizens, so the physical product will never leave the US. Now I have a lot of questions. Maybe you can answer some of them, or maybe you know a professional who can.
- Should I start an LLC?
- Should I get a registered agent?
- Should I get an EIN / Tax ID number?
- Should I open a U.S. business bank account?
- Should I get a business lawyer to act as my third-party designee for my EIN application?
- Should I get a U.S. mailing address?
I understand that, if I don't register as an LLC, I won't have to do all of the above, but that could be risky in case of any lawsuit or other mishap (I'm selling pet supplies by the way, nothing illegal ;-)).
Any help is greatly appreciated! I thought being an entrepreneur in the US was supposed to be easy ;-)
Have a wonderful day!