Oberlo Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Oberlo Community Centre - a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation!
In order to maintain the Community as efficient and enjoyable as possible, please adhere to the following guidelines.
MAKE THIS YOUR PLACE
- This is your community. Celebrate your goals, mistakes, challenges and achievements. Be constructive, and share what's important to you.
- Get help, give advice. We’ll help you with your plans and goals. In return, we ask that you help this community thrive by engaging in discussions that make this forum a valuable place to be.
KEEP IT TIDY
- Use search. Join the existing discussion rather than starting a new one.
- Stay in the correct topic. When creating a new discussion, put your post in the appropriate topic.
- Stay on subject. If something new comes up within a topic that you would like to discuss, start a new discussion and continue the conversation there.
- Give a clear discussion title. This will help your discussion receive more attention.
- Don’t cross-post in multiple topics. Don’t start the same discussion in different topics.
- One account per person.
KEEP IT RELEVANT
- Don’t post advertising or spam. We don’t mind if you include links to your store in your messages, but commercial solicitation, advertising, or contributions designed to promote traffic to another site will not be tolerated.
- Don’t reveal personal information. We recommend you don't post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as address, email address or phone number.
KEEP IT FRIENDLY
- Be welcoming to new users. If you are a new member, make sure to introduce yourself – we’d like to get to know you.
- Remember to press engage with topics to increase discussion.
- Be courteous. Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours.
- Don’t threaten, attack, or post hate speech. Any form of harassment will not be not tolerated. We will act on any abusive behaviour directed at private individuals when it comes to our attention.
- Use appropriate language. Avoid racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive language that could be considered detrimental to other users or moderators.
MODERATION AND REPORTING
In order to maintain a thriving community, moderators reserve the right to permanently delete content and suspend users if they break any of the above rules.
It is the job of the Community admin to ensure that everything is running smoothly, but much of the responsibility for maintaining our friendly environment lies with you. If any material you see raises concerns, report it to us using the ‘report post’ button. It could be an abusive post, spam, or maybe it's just in the wrong forum.
Let’s play nice and keep to the guidelines. By following them, we can all contribute to an interesting and helpful community!