It's not perfect, but I was able to use Oberlo on Wix through Shopify. I find that the apps on Wix allow me to do a lot more without paying for expensive landing pages. Here is what I do:
- Get a basic Shopify account and add Oberlo products.
- Get the free Shopify Buy Button.
- Create customized buy buttons for each product and generate html code
- On your Wix site, Go to Add>More>Add HTML
- Paste in the HTML from Shopify's buy button. You can now preview to view how the buy button works.
- When your customer goes to Buy Now, they will get a pop-up from Shopify to check out easily without leaving your wix site.
Pro's - I feel like I am saving money by not having to add all kinds of paid apps for basic design on Shopify.
I enjoy working with Wix overall and have access to their image library.
You do have the option to buy now or add to cart.
Customize beautiful landing pages that convert without paying crazy amounts to lead pages or Hypervisual.
You have to pay for both Wix and Shopify, but I think the overall cost is lower since Shopify handles all my checkout. .
You have to manage your store in two separate places.
It may get tedious with a large amount of products, but if you're a niche seller, it could be great.
Hope this helps someone Good Luck.