A couple of things to check... The Oberlo Chrome Extension can sometimes be temperamental. These troubleshooting steps below typically help merchants like you fix this problem:
• Update the Google Chrome browser to the latest version
• Make sure the extension is activated on Chrome
• Disable other browser extensions as Oberlo may not be compatible with them
• Check for any ad or pop up blockers as these can interfere with the ability of the Oberlo Chrome Extension
• Clear browser cache and cookies
• Make sure that the store you're importing to, is the same store you have open. For example, make sure you access the Oberlo app only via your Shopify Admin to ensure you've got the proper account open.
Generally, this fixes 9/10 issues, especially with regard to shipping and order data. If you're still experiencing issues, Chrome Extension troubleshooting is definitely something a Shopify Guru can walk you through. Shopify Support.