My name is Nico and I'm a German student.
As I am finally getting ready to get a food in the door for e-commerce, I first have to finish my thesis about the very same topic though.
As I approached one of the Oberlo gurus about a tiny expert interview, he advised me to post the questions in this channel.
It would mean the world if some of you guys could take a few minutes to answer the following questions!
Thanks in advance!
- What do you feel are the biggest challenges facing business today?
- How can e-commerce solve those problems?
- How does e-commerce work?
- What are the differences between e-commerce and traditional trade?
- Why is there such a dramatic shift from regular stationary retail trade to e-commerce?
- Why do you think many people try to be successful as entrepreneurs building their own e-commerce business?
- Based on the evolution of ecommerce and changing consumer behavior in the market, where do you see the trend moving for innovation in the industry?
- What are the advantages of the e-commerce model as a seller?
- What are the advantages of the e-commerce model for the society?
- What are the current common risks for ecommerce and how do you mitigate them?
- What are the most common sectors for e-commerce?
- How do you keep up-to-date with the latest ecommerce trends and new technologies?
- What are the best tools to build an e-commerce platform?