Hello shosena, I think there are a few things that you need to put your time in to make your website better and more professional to create trust with your customers.
- Your logo is good I think.
- Create drop down menu's and categorize your shoes into different types. You can do this by making collections and giving your items appropriate tags. Create the menu's and link them to the right collection. example: sports shoes, leather shoes, sneakers, ..
- Give your shoes unique names instead of those long product titles. Instead give people those details in the product description. I see that your product descriptions are just straight imported from oberlo. take the time to write this yourself, this will make your website more genuine. Also maybe try to remove the shoe's brand name from the pic and just add it in the description.
- Be very clear on how to measure shoe sizes to avoid returns, maybe add a size chart and how to measure.
- Be active on instagram, twitter, pinterest etc.. and add the logo's of these social media accounts to your footer
- Be very clear and transparent about your shipping and processing times. this will make people understand and not care to much.
- Try to get your homepage banner in better quality and add a title and slogan that describes your shop. You have to create a brand around your products I suggest you use adobe spark ( it's free) to create nice promotional banners with sale promotions etc.
- Create some kind of contact form so people can get in touch with you, i also recommend to add facebook live chat app to your website
I hope this was helpful