TomasSlimas I'm from Australia & currently starting up my first shopify store doing drop shipping from Aliexpress plus POD items & I'm targeting the USA, to begin with then branch off to the other 4 top countries.
I want my shopify store to look like it's from USA as I feel the customers will deter from purchasing if they know the store is actually from Australia. So my questions are these:
1) What payment gateway should I use? I don't want to pay high converting bank fees and was wondering what should I use as the customers will be paying US dollars then convert to AU when it's deposited into my Australian bank account. Do you necessary need to have a USA bank account?
2) Taxes. Do I need to charge taxes to the US customers? If so, how much should I be charging?
Also when it's tax time do you use an accounting software? Do you have an accountant that specializes in Ecom to help you with that?
3) Where can I obtain a USA customer contact number for my store?
4) Where can I obtain a USA address for my store?
5) What is the process of registering your business so it looks like it's a USA company. Did you need an LLC,SSN or EIN etc? How do I go about doing this?